Aquatech Innovation Forum
The Global Water Tech Hub Alliance will be exhibiting and present at the Aquatech Amsterdam, from 5 until 8 November 2019.
Aquatech Amsterdam is a leading international water trade show for process, drinking and waste water. It connects with water professionals from over all over the world in the exciting city of Amsterdam. We will be exhibiting within the Holland Pavilion with our six alliance partners and their innovative member companies.
Innovation Forum on November 4, 2019
As a key component of the Aquatech Amsterdam, the lnnovation Forum will prove that digitalisation is more than just a trend or a buzzword. Some of the world’s most progressive companies will share practical knowledge and experience of adopting and succeeding with smart and digital water solutions.
Around the world in digital developments; How do digitalisation and smart water compare in the US, Singaporean, South Korean, Israeli, Chinese and Dutch markets? Hear from Water Tech Hub leaders as they use the Innovation Forum to provide an update on the global partnerships.
The 60-minute session will start at 12.15, with the following speakers:
- Yossi Yaacoby – Chief of Staff @ Mekorot WaTech, Israel
- Hein Molenkamp – Managing Director @ Water Alliance, Netherlands
- Dean Amhaus – President & CEO @ The Water Council, Milwaukee, US
- Arlene Goode – Project Manager @ Hydro Nation Water Innovation Service, Scotland
- Chee Keong Chew – Director of Industry and Technology Collaboration @ PUB, Singapore
- Jinwoo Jeong – Deputy Director @ Korea Water Cluster, Korea Environment Corporation, Republic KOREA
- Andrew Walker – Managing Director @ Blue Gold Marketing, Germany (moderating)
Click here for more information about the Innovation Forum Programme.
Aquatech Amsterdam will take place in the RAI Amsterdam.